College Risk Management & Insurance Program Survey
Best's Review is surveying readers about the top college risk management and insurance programs in the country. We want to know which schools are doing the best job of preparing young people for careers in the insurance industry.
The results of the survey will be published in the February issue of Best's Review in conjunction with Insurance Careers month.
Click Here to Take the Survey
All readers are encouraged to participate in the survey. The questions are as follows:
- Are you involved with the hiring of college graduates for your organization?
- How many college graduates have you hired so far in 2021?
- How many college graduates do you expect to hire in 2022?
- In your opinion, which college insurance and risk management programs are doing the best job of preparing students for jobs in the insurance industry and why? List as many programs as you would like.
- What school did you attend?
- Are graduates of college insurance and risk management programs coming in with the right skills to succeed?
- What could the schools be doing better to prepare young people for jobs in the insurance industry?
- Please include your name, title, telephone number and email address. Contact information to be used by Best's Review staff for verification only. This will not be published.
Please contact Patricia Vowinkel, executive editor, Best's Review, at (908) 439-2200, ext. 5540, or email email@example.com with any questions.
The deadline for the survey is October 18, 2021.